I photographed this spectacular panoramic view of downtown Seattle from Beacon Hill. Taking this shot during the sunset showed off the beauty of the city and illuminated the skyline. This print is composed of 18 photographs stitched together to create one breathtaking, 128 megapixel, high resolution panoramic image. This one of a kind print is sure to look great in any room and is perfect for Seattle residents or fans of the city. My printing process insures longevity and color rendering of the highest standards. (Frame Sold Separately)
- High Quality Archival Lustre Paper - Size: 12" x 36"
- Iconic Shapes Of The City Included On Print - Bottom Left
- Informative Seattle Facts Included On Print - Bottom Right
Original Photographic Art Print That Looks Great In Your Home, Office, Cabin, Man Cave, Or Lady Den
- True Photographic Quality - BETTER Than A "Poster"
- MUSEUM QUALITY - Your Artwork Will Be Printed With Fade-Resistant Archival Ink, Which Guarantee Vibrant Colors That Brighten Any Space They're In.
- - SHIPPING - My Fine Art Prints Are Mailed In Durable Mailing Tubes.
Included on print...
"With an estimated 744,955 residents as of 2018, Seattle is the largest city in both the state of Washington and the Pacific Northwest. Seattle's official nickname is the "Emerald City," the result of a contest held in 1981; the reference is to the lush evergreen forests of the area and more than 6,000 acres of parks within the city limits. Fun Fact: Seattle was the first city to have police on bicycles."